Saturday, April 28, 2018

Flickr slideshow

I signed up for Flickr for a couple a days, I was really confused on how the website works. I had to look up videos on how to add a geotags and how to make a slideshow. After a while I figured it out, so hopefully I did it right. here is a url link to a side show of my flickr pictures.

Created with flickr slideshow.

to view the slide show you need adobe flash. so its best to use google chrome to view the slideshow .
here is the main https://www.flickr.com/photos/tommy-792/ URL link to my main flickr account I only have 6 pictures uploading hope you guys enjoy

6 comments:

  1. Great job and nice pictures! I created my slideshow three hours ago. Flickr is really a great tool and I'm sure that I'm going to use it in the future a lot. A year ago I used to have a website for pictures that was called 500px but Flickr is much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome to see you got the embedded slideshow working! I saw there were two methods to getting the slideshow and I tried the embedded one first but it didn't ask to enable Adobe Flash so I went with the hyperlink route. I agree that some aspects of Flickr were a little difficult to navigate. I had no problem with it until I got to making sure the geotags were PUBLIC. That required some serious detective work finding where all the settings were that I had to check but finally found the correct setting in the end. Anyway, great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was confused on how the website worked too. You can create a slide show url just by adding "/show/" to the end of url of you album.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great upload, Tom! I spent quite some time setting up my Flickr account.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've found Flickr to be a little bit confusing to navigate as well. I was still trying to figure out how to create the slideshow URL, but I think some of the comments here will help. Great photo of the Vegas skyline at night, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I also had trouble using Geo tags it took me awhile to figure out that you had to click the map button, By the way I'm not sure when Attack on titan season 2 will be available for stream on Netflix hopefully its soon.

    ReplyDelete