Saturday, March 3, 2018

JETech Wireless FM Transmitter


Welcome to my tech blog review, this week I am going to review an item I use every day, JETech Wireless FM Transmitter. This device is so useful, if you do not have an AUX cable input and do not want to spend the money to replace your car radio this device will solve your problem! How it works is the transmitter is powered by your cars cigarette lighter or 12v output plug and it transmits to your cars radio using FM radio signal. It is very simple to use there are only two buttons left and right to change the FM channel from 88 – 108mhz. The transmitter uses a 3.5mm headphone jack, you can practically connect any device, sorry iPhone users unless you have the adapter. So what you want to do is match the device FM output with the radio signal preferably pick an empty FM station to get better sound and avoid excessive static. The channel that worked best for me was 89.9. the sound output is amazing it sounds as if you’re listening from a CD, I noticed the transmitter tends to lose signal when there was a big truck was next to me or when there was heavy traffic. The transmitter has a nice design it comes in a matte black casing with a bright red LED screen.

7 comments:

  1. Great review with good information. I'm considering purchasing one of these. I remember back in the day I had a device that had an adapter to plug into a cassette deck so you could listen to your MP3 player in the car. (I'm old...). Do you know if this device would also work for a cell phone so that I could hear callers over the car's speakers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if you read my comments below i added more information

      Delete
  2. yeah !!! I used to have one! and yeah i forgot to mention that it has a built in microphone so you can make phone calls and hear them through your car speakers. here is the link where i bought it from.


    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00URUJWPW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh it also has a usb so you can charge your phone,

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tomas, it really good information, i used it long time ago, i used microphone built to my phone in to car to hear the voice sound

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tomas. This is really cool and would have been useful with a vehicle I had before. The radio worked but for some reason it was had so much static. I will keep this product in mind if the radio in my current vehicle ever breaks on me or if anyone I know would need a similar device. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete